Experiencing the Holy Spirit as Our Divine Enablement (3)
- Every believer has been called into a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
God, who has called you into fellowship with his Son Jesus Christ our Lord, is faithful. 1 Cor 1:9
- It is this call of God, applied to us in the new birth, that is the foundation of all life and ministry and the source of all redemptive grace. 1 Cor 12:13; Eph 1:3; 1 Peter 1:3
- We are taught through this great act of God, that we no longer belong to ourselves, and also the priority of the spiritual over all other facets of life. 1 Cor 6:19,20; Matt 6:33
- God’s call to us is based on His love, kindness, and redemptive grace.
- We must accept the truth of the Bible: God loves us and cares for us in spite of what has happened to us or is happening to us.
- He wants you. And His desire is for daily fellowship with you and for you to enter into a cooperative ministry with Him.
- Why do I begin this message as I have?
- Because your life and ministry flows out of your heart experience with God more than your head.
- Because God wants you to know your provision for life and ministry is a Person: Jesus Christ Himself – through the ministry of the Blessed Holy Spirit. John 14:16