The Instruction in the Lord's Table
- The ordinances of the Church, baptism and the Lord's Table, are visual presentations of the Gospel. Thev have been desianed to teach us some of the basic truths of redemption.
- When God established the Passover He said that it was to serve as a "memorial" Exodus 12:14. As the Israelites partook of the Passover each year they were
to "remember" the truths related to the Exodus.
- The Lord's Table has been aiven to us for a similar reason. Two significant statements emphasize this truth.
- "In remembrance of me." I Cor. 13:24,25
- "Ye do shew the Lord's death till he come." V26