Pentecost: The Gift of the Lord Jesus
- The Day of Pentecost is the fourth aspect of the redeeming work of the Lord Jesus.
- There is a close connection between this fourfold work of our Savior.
- In His Crucifixion He provided cleansing.
- 2. In His Resurrection He provided enablement.
- In His Ascension He provided freedom.
- In Pentecost He provided anointing.
- While all believers have received the full value of these four deeds legally, only those who surrender to God, choose to live in harmony with the four deeds by faith, love, and hope -- have the power, joy, and fruitfulness of this provision in their daily life.