Spiritual Wholeness - Session I
- We must always remember the context (or basic structure of Christianity) when we attempt to understand spiritual wholeness.
- There are four factors (at least) that make up this context.
- Christianity is a PERSON -- therefore it is a RELATIONSHIP
- Christianity is a REVELATION -- therefore it is an AUTHORITY
- Christianity is a REDEMPTION -- therefore it is POWER
- Christianity is an EXPERIENCE -- therefore it is a DECISION
- All we talk about, and how we interpret the Scripture, must be understood within this context. Illustrations: talking as a FAMILY, or CHURCH.