Toward Understanding Christianity
- Three basic truths that are essential for understanding Christianity.
- Christianity is primarily a Person: therefore, a relationship.
- Christianity is secondarily a revelation: therefore, an authority.
- Christianity is thirdly a redemption: therefore, a transforming dynamic.
- It is not enough to want the will of God. The Christian, to succeed, must be in fellowship with Jesus Christ, know enough of revelation to practice the Christian life, and consistently cooperate with God in the obedience of faith, love, and hope.